Search 4 Mason.

Total Pageviews

Thursday

It's Mags time.




  You had any idea this was up? I've been hyping all summer, you know. And got some months to go yet... Still can't believe it's all about Mags. I mean... Mags? "The ballad of songbirds and snakes", I think it's called. And may you say it's not confirmed it's about Mags, but you just need to do the math to realize she was sixteen when the prequel took place. Sixteen. The wicked age of the reaping (boy, every victor was damn sixteen when they won, except for little Finnick).  I have reasons to believe it's all about her, and it's not what I would've expected. But I'm not gonna complain, since it will probably contain Finnick and Annie and Mason and Mason... and, well, most importantly, it will probably bring hunger games back to life! And I won't be alone anymore! And people will read my blog! No, maybe I've stepped over the line a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment