Search 4 Mason.

Total Pageviews

Sunday

AAAAAAAAAAGHDHAGHKHAGDHA!!!!!!!!!!

NOT FUCKING KIDDING! I FINALLY GOT IT AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF WAIT! It just arrived and I learned it's not about Mags as I thought. Apparently president Snow is gonna be a mentor in the tenth hunger games? For the female 12 tribute? That's cartainly weird as heck. Anyway I'll get on this one tonight and see what happens. I'll keep you masonian updated, but don't expect me to be quick. It's probably the last lick of hunger games purity I'm getting, and I want to enjoy it for at least a month. I'll just keep on uploading shit comics and stuff as I read it and then have a conclusion. I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!

  Okay, so I'm not done yet, but I've reached part two and this is all I've got to say:

FOR THE RECORD:
 I WAS THE FIRST ONE EVER TO DRAW LUCY GRAY BAIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment